Thursday, June 30, 2005

("COCAINE BONUS HOUR" is a story that could be written out on a tiny piece of paper that you could roll up and snoot a line with.

You could. I wouldn't.

marieta6
Once again the inspiration for my words has come from the lovely and talented Marieta Tsenova.
Enjoy...




COCAINE BONUS HOUR


"Well after my parents bit the bullet in that crash, I really needed some time on my own. You know, I needed some time to be self-absorbed. Some time to get my head together. Oh Christ, you wouldn't believe how deep I went into my head. I learned all this stuff about myself and how, you know, if I stare at the wall for a long time, I get really depressed. I learned shit like that while I was putting myself back together," as he talks a mile a minute, he spins around and around on the ceiling fan that his legs and arms are wrapped around. Red drops from his nose fall onto the table below.

His friend stares up at him. His friend wonders why. His friend wishes he'd gone to bed an hour ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home