Friday, July 22, 2005

"MUSIC IS HEALING BUT FRIENDSHIP KILLS" is based on an image from the the Royal Art Lodge , an artistique collectif out of Winnipeg, Manitoba, a province which is like the Iceland of Canada as it's the epicenter of all things wonderously weird. They have outdoor festivals where they project silent films on thick swarms of mosquitoes. Eat your Icelandic heart out Bjork. small06musichealing
Enjoy...




MUSIC IS HEALING BUT FRIENDSHIP KILLS


"I made my own version of a classic song just for you. Just sit back and relax," he smiled.

There was little else I could do as I was in full traction from an ass-backwards trip down several flights of my friend's stairs.

"There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold," he sang sweetly as his xylophone rang out beneath him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home