Friday, August 26, 2005

"NON-EXPLICIT FLOWERS OF FUCK" is a fast fiction based on this painting by Kerry Vaughn Erickson. What I like most about his paintings is the way he balances realism with splashes of colors.
reclined_figure
Enjoy



NON-EXPLICIT FLOWERS OF FUCK


She only likes it in a kinky way which makes way for all sorts of filth in his mind but every so often he resolves to clean up his act.

"I want you to chew up these flowers and spit out the mash into my mouth. Or better yet just stick 'em where the sun don't shine," she laughs.

"I was thinking we could just... talk tonight." His handsome smile is lit with warmth and a return to innocence.

She stares at him in disbelief.

"Jelly Bean, I talk all day with people at the salon who do nothing but talk and talk and talk. These words that we are using now are work words. I don't care what kind sweet or clever combinations you put them into. I just need my vacation in the Land of Fuck." As she explains the unwritten rules of her bedroom, she presses the flowers between her hands which slide together in prayer.

"Yeah, you know... it's just I have these Catholic pangs of guilt every so often and..."

Once again she shuts him up with her wayward moves. This time a mouthful of flowers sealed with a leather gag and he's happy to have lost the argument.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home