Monday, August 22, 2005

"WHY YOU STILL WANT ME, IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT I'M A LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING DO-NOTHINGER" is a fast fiction especially designed to be quaffed back like a cup of espresso for your Monday morning get up routine. It is based on a photo of this blimey bloke sent to me by Brenda:
brenda'sfisheye Brenda has a slew of great photos up at flickr.
Enjoy...



WHY YOU STILL WANT ME, IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT I'M A LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING DO-NOTHINGER


While I might not seem like much in my current form, I am in fact the reincarnation of royalty. Louis the 14th or Henry the something. I forget the deets, but I do remember that he was massively famous for eatting only caviar. Is that rad or what ?

I can touch my tongue to my nose and sing every single Pink Floyd song ever made complete with fancy sound effects.

I can burp out a list of 23 synonyms for burp, several of which are in a foreign tongue.

I'm a full on human being and can love you with all my heart, liver, appendix (yes I still have one), mind and all the other relevant organs.

If you consider all the mistakes that I've made before and how I will have to make up for them you're basically looking at a decade of riding the gravy train of pay back. I'm man enough to admit that. Can you believe the deal that I'm holding out to you ?!?!

I love you, babe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Apprentice said...

Heh.

Kevin, that is funny. The picture is actually of a shift-worker who makes a pretty good living for all his hard graft. And he doesn't much like lazy slackers, which is even funnier. I'm pretty sure he'll like this. I'll send him the link.

(and I like the word verification thing, how d'you get hold of that?)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the fast fiction. The word verification thing is right under the hood of your blog in SETTINGS - COMMENTS. I found it yesterday after my comments section was of sudden interest to business men, car parts salesmen and other carpet baggers.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home