Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"YOAV AND HIS GHOST DO THEIR COMEDY ROUTINE EVERY NIGHT FOR THE PLEASURE OF NO ONE" is an exceptionally special fast fiction based on artwork by Seth Drenner.
seth8
So tighten that scarf around your neck, avoid the coughs of those on the bus around you, focus on these words on your internet connected cell phone and enjoy...



YOAV AND HIS GHOST DO THEIR COMEDY ROUTINE EVERY NIGHT FOR THE PLEASURE OF NO ONE


"You just don't understand," Yoav says to the ghost that has been haunting his family's house on the lower east side of Manhattan for decades.

"I understand."

"No, you don't understand."

"Right. I understand that I don't understand."

"Getting smart with me now are ya ?"

"I don't understand."

"That's right you don't understand."

"That I understand."

"Argghhhhh !!"

And so Yoav throws up his arms in the air, slams his bedroom door shut and goes to bed.

The ghost stands in the hallway to the applause of nobody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home